Ex-gratia -Pensioners/Family Pensioners of TCMPF Ltd., and all DCMPUs are exempted from furnishing Life Certificate during the year 2020
STAFF WELFARE MEASURES
- The Government have already granted the Ex-gratia pension of Rs.3,500/- per month to the retired employees and Rs.1,750/-per month to the legal heirs of deceased employees of the Federation/Unions with effect from 16.12.2016.
- 500 ml of milk is given at free of cost to the retired employees of the Federation/Unions with effect from 01.09.2017.
- The new health insurance scheme of Government has been implemented in Federation/ unions.
- During 2018-2019, promotion was given to 27 Dairy Development Department employees, 122 DCMPU employees and 157 Federation employees. 49 persons were newly recruited in Dairy Development Department, 191 in DCMPUs and 106 in Federation.
- Productivity linked incentives are being paid to all the employees of Federation/Unions for Pongal Festival.
- Ex-gratia Bonus is being paid to all the eligible employees of federation /unions for Deepavali festival.
- During Pongal and Deepavali Festivals, milk products were distributed as gifts to all the employees of the federation and DCMPUs.
- Khoa ½Kg was issued to the retired employees of Federation / Unions during Deepavali.
- Ghee ½Kg issued to the retired employees of Federation / Unions during Pongal.
IDMS - HELP DESK:
1. For any issues, Email to HELP DESK - email@example.com
2. Toll free number - 1800 425 2260