Strategies adopted to achieve the objectives:
- Facilitating the active performance of the primary societies and transforming the defunct societies as functional societies.
- Developing necessary facilities at primary and union levels for the benefit of milk producers.
- Imparting skills among the target group.
- Imparting extension education to the milk producers on milk testing process so as to strengthen the clean milk production at village level.
- Planning and implementing various schemes of State and Central Government for achieving the best in milk production, processing and marketing.
- Increasing the handling capacity of district level dairies to meet out the requirements.
- Establishing new parlours, sales points and developing the retail units.
- Formation of new milk routes, consumer societies and increasing the sale of milk cards.